skip to main content

Supplemental Educational Services

Supplemental Education Services (SES) Information:
   As a result of the federal No Child Left Behind Act, your child may be eligible to receive academic tutoring to help him or her do better in school using Supplemental Educational Services (SES). The district has a list of outside companies who will work with students, and it is also listed above.  The list of providers was also provided on the back of the letter that was mailed to you on September 28, 2015 (at the above link).  SES providers are approved by the Title I department at the Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction.  Please contact the school’s main office between October 1 - 15 or Nov. 11-25 if you are interested in finding out more about the SES provider services, or fill out the SES Application 2015-16 (also at the link above).

    You, the parent decide who you want to work with your child.  After you contact the school and determine whether or not your child is eligible for services and you are interested, you can sign your child up with a provider. The district will then enter into a contract with the provider on your child’s behalf.  Services are paid for your child by Title I dollars set-aside by the district. Transportation may be required to transport your child to the SES provider; however, SES transportation will not be provided by the district. This is the parent’s responsibility, as the district is not allowed to pay for this out of the Title I SES funds.
  Please open the above file "Historical PSC and SES Data" for required information on Public School Choice (PSC) and SES historical information.

District SES contact: Jill Massa, (509) 349-2311 ext. 1581,

ADA Compliance Errors 0