(Last 14 days)
(Last 14 Days)
|Total WSD Rate/100,000 for 14 days||N/A|
|Total Closed/Quarantined Cohorts||-||-||2|
IN THE EVENT OF A SCHOOL QUARANTINE
· Teachers will provide synchronous (Zoom) and asynchronous instruction from their classrooms to students remotely. Classified staff will provide additional instructional supports on site.
· In order to count as a day of instruction, OSPI requires 70% of the instructional day for remote learning to involve synchronous activities.
· For consistency purposes, secondary schools will continue the regular 7-period day bell schedule. Remote learning schedules for the elementary school is being developed at this time.
· Teachers will report attendance during each period. Per state guidelines, students not in attendance remotely will be marked absent.
· Other - clubs, activities, and athletics will be canceled or rescheduled after the quarantine.
Technology Needs & Support:
· The technology department is contacting students and families to determine individual needs for hot spots to provide remote instruction for students. Please contact the technology department as soon as possible if your child needs a hot spot, 349-1881.
· Power adapters will be ordered for student devices at the elementary school.
DISTRICT CLOSURE DUE TO STAFF ABSENCES
· If the district is unable to provide sufficient safety and instruction for in-person learning due to staff absences, the district will be shut down. The day will be made up as a snow make-up day as indicated on the district calendar.
Staff and students are reminded frequently to follow mandated safety measures in efforts to keep school in session.
K-12 Health & Safety Requirements & Guidance, 2021-2022
Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction
Washington State Department of Health
- Requirements and Guidance to Mitigate COVID-19 Transmission in K-12 Schools (Effective March 12, 2022).
- K-12 COVID-19 Requirements for Summer 2021 and the 2021-2022 School Year.
Washington State Department of Labor & Industries
- Emotional, mental, and social support
- COVID-19 Fact Sheet
- Washington Office of Superintendent of Public Instruction (OSPI)
- Grant County Health Department (GCHD)
- Washington Department of Health
- WA State DOH - Mental and emotional well-being
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC)
- Washington State News Releases
- Washington State Coronavirus Response (COVID-19)