SUPPORT SERVICES101 W. Beck Way Warden, WA 98857-9401
The Special Services department oversees Federal and State Programs, Special Education and related services, and state/district assessment.
Speech and language services, physical therapy, special needs preschool, and school psychological services are also a part of this department. All day kindergarten and school nurse are made possible through various funding sources.
- MEASUREMENTS OF STUDENT PROGRESS (MSP)
- High School Proficiency Exam (HSPE)
- End-of-Course Assessments (EOC)
- Washington Alternate Assessment System (WAAS)
- Second Grade Fluency and Accuracy Assessment
- World-Class Instructional Design and Assessment (WIDA)
- Classroom-Based Assessments (CBAs) and Classroom-Based Performance Assessments (CBPAs)