Human Resources101 W. Beck Way Warden, WA 98857-9401
Michele Cram - Director of Support Services and Human Resources
Phone: (509) 349-2366 x1440
Lily Gomez - Payroll & Benefits Specialist
Phone: (509) 349-2366 x1420
To view open positions and apply,
Warden School District benefits are offered through SEBB - School Employee Benefits Board.
Who is eligible for benefits:
You are eligible for SEBB benefits if you are anticipated to work at least 630 hours per school year (September 1 through August 31).
Employer-paid benefits for all eligible staff:
The SEBB School Employee Enrollment Guide provides detailed information about employer-paid benefits.
- Medical insurance
- Health savings account (HSA) for those who enroll in UMP High Deductible
- Wellness programs
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Basic life insurance - $35,000
- Basic accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance - $5000
Your retirement plan is administered by the Washington State Department of Retirement Systems (DRS). You will be enrolled in either the Teachers Retirement System (TRS) or the School Employees' Retirement System (SERS).
Additional benefits available for all staff to elect (employee-paid benefits):
- Supplemental life insurance
- Supplemental AD&D insurance
- Long term disability insurance
- Medical Flexible Spending Arrangement (FSA)
- Dependent Care Assistance Program (DCAP)
- 403(b) and 403(b)(7) Programs
- 457 Deferred Compensation Program
Available for certificated staff only
Available for classified staff only
VEBA HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT ARRANGEMENT (HRA)
HEALTH REIMBURSEMENT ARRANGEMENT (HRA) offered by VEBA Trust
The most common funding source is unused sick leave cash out funds at retirement and/or separation from service or annual sick leave contributions if you do not use sick leave days and have accumulated one hundred and eighty (180) days (or more if eligible).
PAID TIME OFF
PAID TIME OFF
WSD Employee Benefits Job Posting Information